Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 2-year warranty; ETL approved
Secura has been a leading small appliance manufacturer in North America for years. Our products, sold under the SECURA and DUXTOP brands, are top sellers on many of the leading online shopping services as well as in several large national retailers. We have sold well over 8,000,000 units in the USA and continue to add to our product line at an aggressive pace.
- • Digital control panel and LED display for easy control and viewing.
- • Built-in count-down digital timer up to 170 minutes.
- • 15 power levels from 200 to 1800 Watts; 15 temperature settings from 140℉ to 460℉.
- • Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- • Safety features include auto-pan detection, over-heat protection w/diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system.
- • 120V/60Hz 15 amps – standard in all homes.
- • Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as: enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
- Why do you choose Duxtop induction cooktop?
- ✔Elegant and modern design complements any decor and adds style to any kitchen.
- ✔Built-in digital timer shuts off automatically compared with gas stoves.
- ✔With an 83% energy efficiency and 1800 watts, duxtop cooktop are almost 50% more powerful than gas stoves.
- ✔With no open flame or hot cooking element, spills will not burn or stick to the cooktop surface. Easy to clean.
- ✔The induction process produces heat only within the cookware, it is more energy-efficient and safer than electric or gas burners.
Tips: The rule of thumb for selecting cookware is, if a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, the cookware will work on your duxtop induction cooktop. Please ensure your cookware bottom is made of a ferrous magnetic material, otherwise the cooktop may not operate(displays “E0” error code).