Panasonic Microwave Oven, 2.2 Cu. Ft, 1250W
- PANASONIC COUNTERTOP MICROWAVE OVEN CYCLONIC INVERTER: This 1250-Watt high power, 2. 2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built-in microwave maintains the full flavor and nutrients of your favorite foods with Cyclonic Wave technology for ultra-efficient cooking at all temperature levels
- INVERTER TECHNOLOGY WITH TURBO DEFROST: patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- LARGE FAMILY SIZE: This countertop microwave with 16. 5-inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; internal dimensions (H x W x D): 10-15/16-inch x 18-7/16-inch x 18-1/2-inch
- SMART COOKING SETTING: Built-in automatic sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; other advantages include 20 preset menu items, quick-minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- FOOD WARMING FEATURE: This Inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until get ready to serve
When it comes to everything you want in a microwave — and the flavour and nutrients you expect in the foods you serve your family and guests — Panasonic’s 1250W NN-SN97JSCyclonic Inverter provides the power and precision for fresh, healthy meals automatically.
The intelligent design of the Panasonic NN-SN97JS devotes less space to electronics and more to interior capacity. The result is a sleeker, more compact microwave designed to take up less space on your countertop.
|Item Weight||44.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.5 x 23.9 x 14 inches|
|Item model number||NN-SN97JS|
|Special Features||Cyclonic Inverter|
|Oven Cooking Mode||Speed (Microwave)|
|Included Components||Microwave Oven, Turn Glass Tray|